Major Appliances/Kenmore 800 washer out of sync?

tddude wrote at 2012-12-17 04:29:04
I was searching for a solution and found this thread.  I too have a Kenmoore 800 that gets out of sync.  Under the lid I found the number 110-29822800.   The serial number is CY0641921.  Next, it says Type 111-05.

Please let me know a part number and how much I should expect to pay.  It would also be good if I knew where it was located.  :)

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business