Major Appliances/C1 Whirlpool Calypso Error after replacing Drain Pump

Tony wrote at 2013-06-23 22:25:06
I am an automotive repair tech and this is an old familiar response from an occasional customer. I have in the past dealt with a customer (or two or three) who insists that the repairs I made or (he paid his money for) had to be the cause of the current problem at hand. I haven't seen this car in a year but now there's (this problem) for me to diagnose and fix for free. If you can't convince the person that you couldn't have cause or failed to foresee the future then you are in for a tongue lashing. Probably have your name smeared as a result of not taking this problem as your responsibility. Especially if you charge a diag fee. Hope this will be of assistance to someone. Don't be judge and jury to your tech who does know what he is doing. Maybe a course on manners would not hurt either. This is someones son,father,husband or friend and probably not a bad person(crook). Peace out. Thanks for reading.

Major Appliances

Eric Campion