Major Appliances/Kenmore Washer 110.26652502

Hi Eric:

You have been a great help to me before and I have purchased several parts from you.  
I have a Kenmore Washer 110.26652502.  Sometimes it spins, sometimes it doesn't.  I have balanced it and tried to figure out what causes it to not spin but can't find a common theme.  Sometimes it spins when it is full of towels, sometimes it won't.  Sometimes it spins when it is empty, sometimes it won't.  It seems to drain just fine.  
The lid seems to be working as when I lift the lid it shuts off and then starts back up when I put the lid down.  
Any thoughts of what is broken or what is going on?

As always,

Mike LaTella
Atlanta, GA

The only thing left is the clutch assembly.  These can act erratic as when they heat up, they swell a little which would give the the sometime it does and other times it does not. The clutch assembly is 42.95 and takes me about 20-30 minutes to install.   Figure an hour not know how to do it.  To check it, you have to remove it so it is best to have one there and install right away.  Part number is 285785 for the clutch.  Shipping would be somewhere around 7.95 - 8.95 depending on where you live.  

Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business