Major Appliances/maytag fav6800aww top loader washer

Hi Eric,
I have a maytag fav6800aww top loader washer.  My fabric softener dispenser is not dispensing during the cycles.  I have cleaned and checked for any blockages.  Please help?

Thank you, Winona

There are electric valves that control the opening and closing of the dispenser....  You will have to gain access to see if this is the real problem.  Know how the unit comes apart?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business