Major Appliances/Caloric Range/Stove

Mod RBK28FG0 ,Ser. 9512216519 , Man. # P1143035N I'm seeking man. date, if it has a value, (was like new when stored 8 yrs ago) and were to find pictures & parts. Is there a venue to sell it ? Any help is welcomed. Thanks  Doug

Brand: Caloric
Type: Range/Stove/Oven
Country: USA
Model: RBK28FG0
Serial: 9512216519
This product appears to have been manufactured December of 1995.

Nothing of value that I can think of.  Might want to check antique appliance companies but I doubt it as you will need to hang on to it for about 25 more years for a collector.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business