Major Appliances/Maytag side by side buzzing

We have a side by side, when the unit kicks on there is a buzzing sound I think from the freezer side.  Sometimes I shake the unit and it stops, sometimes it will go a day without making that sound.  Not sure what the deal is.

Sounds like the relay on the compressor is beginning to fail.  Got a model number so I can see your unit as you do?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business