Major Appliances/safety valve

I have an old Gaffers & Sattler wall gas oven in the mobile home I recently purchased. The model # R92KA-3W, serial # 053-18253-111. I was told by an appliance repair company that it needs a safety valve. I can't seem to find one.

I personally do not have look-up for gaffers & Sattler.  Can you get me all the numbers off your existing valve and a few digital pictures?  That would be a huge help researching for your valve.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business