Major Appliances/Washer doesn't work

I have a Whirlpool Duet Washer Model wfw9400swo1. I get a trouble code of F 70. I replaced the CCU with a used one from a local repair shop. I still get the F70 code. My drum did not turn. I want to check the User Interface next.How do I access this part. Is their a tech aide to get to this part ? My CCU is on the right front end of the unit. Thanks for the help !!!

Here is a link to a site that has a good breakdown and helps with this code.  Click here.....    If I can help further, I am here....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business