Major Appliances/Amana stove problem

The oven light on our Amana model ACF3375A stove will not work.  The troubleshot the light socket and all is good there.  There is a red wire on one connector and two white wire on the other connector. I have continuity on the red wire from the socket to the connector that attaches to the circuit board. I have continuity on one white wire from the socket to the connector that attaches to the circuit board. The other white wire branches off and goes under the stove.  I did not check that one. I think I may have a bad switch although it does "beep" when I press it.  Can the switch only be replaced or do you have to change the whole circuit board?  Thanks.

Sometime the socket swells and the lamp does not screw in all the way anymore.  Test voltage at the back of the socket without the light bulb installed.  Turn it on and tell me what voltage you read.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business