Major Appliances/G.E refrigerator side by side

Truthfully Eric everything on the refrigerators actually still functioning it's just that The refrigerator side is not blowing nearly as cold as today's frigerator's so I think that it needs to be charged with some freon. the reason for why I'm saying this is because my milks already sour and it doesn't expire for at least some of the week. and with the dial all the way turned up the full blast you think that it would least keep the stuff cold. but I'm wondering now since the refrigerator is so old is it even cost efficient to have this possibly charged or should I consider getting a new fridge. also can you give me a estimate on how much it cost to have a refrigerator charged? Ah thanks again Eric for all your time

Please supply the model number so I can take a closer look at your unit and see the dampening system used to cool the refrigerator section.  I seriously doubt that it is a freon related issue.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business