Major Appliances/kenmore elete dryer front pannle

I am trying to remove the front panel of my Kenmore delete model # 81022900S/N 912KWFN00611 and can't get it off I've removed the lint trap screws the front screws under the caps removed the doorand screws what else's needs to be done?

Neither of the numbers you submitted as the model number are valid model numbers.  Open the door and while not on the door, look around the inset where the door closes against for a valid model number.  Supply this and I will take a look at your unit...

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business