Major Appliances/kenmore fridge

Hi! My fridge is making a horribly rough running sound.  Can't find a repair manual online.   The code on the fridge door says "ER IF".  Can you help?  Model # is 79577573600 with freezer on the bottom.  Thanks, Donna

Hello Donna,
         Your unit is a Kenmore refrigerator manufactured by LG for Kenmore.  Unfortunately I do not work on LG units and am not familiar with those error codes you are receiving.  It would be in your best interest to check with one of the other allExperts and see if they can help.

Have a Happy Holiday season.....
Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business