Major Appliances/large refrigerator with small freezer

Question
Hello.  This isn't a repair question, but hope you've encountered enough different refrigerator/freezer combos to give me some reference points.  I already have a large vertical freezer, but I'm looking for a large kitchen refrigerator with the smallest possible freezer compartment for things I use a lot, ie. ice cubes so I don't have to open the big freezer too often.  There seem to be dozens of web references for people looking to buy a refrigerator with the BIGGEST freezer, but can't find a thing about the opposite!  I wish the manufacturers would include the refrigerator/freezer RATIO, but they all seem to just show the cubic feet of the entire unit. Any ideas?  Thanks, Jan

Answer
I am not familiar with the new products being sold...I simply repair.  I can tell you at least here in the United States I have not seen any.  Whirlpool does make a refrigerator only unit.  The model number is EL88TRRWQ.  Search the web and take a look at it.   Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion