Major Appliances/PCS364GLUss

Burners on Left are out. Burners on Right work..I have ordered 2 new pentiometers but they didnt work..part #622467  Serial S262578 At first just the front burner stopped working. I changed pentiometer and got the non working front to work briefly. now neither of them work. I got the part number for pentiometers from a chat room but perhaps they are incorrect ?

What brand is this unit so I can do the look-up.  The model number you provided is not coming up in the GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire or Maytag look-ups.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business