Major Appliances/Washer - Model #41744092500

I have searched the internet for hours and have tried to get it to run the diagnostic test but cannot seem to get it to work. I just acts like it wants to start the load selected. Can annyone help me with getting it to run the test? I have run the test before and replaced the lock but now the washer just seems to fill itself with water and no movement of washer.....frustrated and tired. Please help.

Your unit was manufactured by Frigidaire for Kenmore. I tried to find the equivalent Frigidaire model number but was unable to do that for you.  Look behind the lower panel and inisde of rthe tech service manual.  IS it there?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business