Major Appliances/burner

have an older Westinghouse model kba30rw1 the eight inch burner burnt out have had np luck finding a new one any help on where to find a four ring three wire corox burner.tjanks kevin

8 Inch
8 Inch  
I did more research and was wondering if the element I have taken a picture of and attached is one like the 8 inch burner element you need?  Take a look and let me know.  

I did the research and came up with a part number for that but DEAD all over.  I feel pretty certain we can help with a picture.  Can't seem to find anywhere a picture of the element.  Please email a digital picture of the burner and wiring connections.....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business