Major Appliances/Kenmore washer won't spin

I have a Kenmore washer 70series that is about 7 years old. Everything works well but it doesn't always spin. Sometimes I can manually push the tub around and then put it on spin and it will work. I have taken it apart and found no visibly broken part. Trash or fixable?

If this is the machine I am thinking, it is a very good machine.  Sounds like the clutch is slipping which is about a 1/2 hour job for me (experienced) or maybe an hour for 1st timers.  Please supply the model number so I can see your machine as you do and look closer....offering more professional advice....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business