Major Appliances/kitchenaid Superba Selectra Thermal/Convection oven

Question
The left side light inside the oven went out (right side is still on) when this happened the display is showing F2 - The oven does not work nor does the keypad for the oven. Is the F2 a code for the problem??
I checked the fuses in the top of the stove.is there another fuse somewhere else for the oven.

The model number is YKERSS073W1(THE TWO "SS" COULD BE TWO 55)
THANK YOU,
Colleen

Answer
The model number is not exact....I need the ending yet.  I was able to determine the front is probably YLKERS507 so far.  You state it is a three but there can only be letters in this position.  Please verify so I can see your exact unit and not guess on possible solutions that are not related to your unit.  With Whirlpool, F-2 is normally an oven sensor issue however, this would not affect the digital display or the light bulb on the left side that is not working.  Have you replaced the light bulb.  Do this and tell me if there is any change.  When replying, please include corrections on the modle number.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion