Major Appliances/Frigidaire Gallery Series Oven

I have a Frigidair Gallery Series electric slide-in oven.  It is a double oven -one large and one small, with convection and self cleaining.  The oven does not keep temperature - for example, when you preheat to 450, actual temperature is more like 300.  Also, if cooking for several hours, the temp will drop so that oven is barely warm, or F10 fault will go off.  F10 fault will also go off if broiling, or during the cool down cycle of self cleaning.  F30 fault also goes off, usually during preheating or after oven is turned off and is cooling down.  I have had the EOC and sensor probe replaced 3 times by 2 different repairmen so far and it didn't fix the problem. According to repairman #3, circuits are testing out fine and the temperature is properly calibrated.  I have noticed that no heat is coming out of the  vent during cooking and self cleaning.  Could it be clogged, disconnected or shut in some way?  If not what could the problem possibly be?

Can you get me the model number of this unit?  That way I can take a close look at your unit and see the components.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business