Major Appliances/Lock Control light ON

Eric, I have a 10 years old KUDI01LWH2 KitchenAid dishwasher with the lock control light ON on a permanent basis that is not funcioning. What can I do to solve the problem?

Press and hold heat dry for 5 seconds and see if this resets the control.  If not, go to your circuit breaker and turn off the dishwasher for at least 1/2 hour.  This will allow the capacitors on the main control to discharge and reset the control clearing all and any codes.  Turn it back on and try it again.  Let us know how this works.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business