Major Appliances/Panasonic Micro Wave Oven

Hi Eric when I place food inside the Panasonic micro wave oven and select a cooking button it works for about 5 seconds and the displays a message H97. can I know what is wrong with the oven and what part do I need to replace.

Hello Montgomery,
         The H97 error code on the newer Panasonic microwaves is an indication of one of 4 possible failures.

Magnetron Tube, Control Board, High Voltage Inverter Board or simply a bad connection.  This type of failure requires special tools and meters.  I suggest if you want it repair, I would call in a professiona;l or take it to them for repair to save a service call.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business