Major Appliances/Panasonic Micro Wave Oven

Question
Hi Eric when I place food inside the Panasonic micro wave oven and select a cooking button it works for about 5 seconds and the displays a message H97. can I know what is wrong with the oven and what part do I need to replace.

Answer
Hello Montgomery,
         The H97 error code on the newer Panasonic microwaves is an indication of one of 4 possible failures.

Magnetron Tube, Control Board, High Voltage Inverter Board or simply a bad connection.  This type of failure requires special tools and meters.  I suggest if you want it repair, I would call in a professiona;l or take it to them for repair to save a service call.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion