Major Appliances/Whirlpool washer

Question
QUESTION: I have a Whirlpool washer #Lsr7010pq1 ser cs3206824.  The washer isnt doing anything, at all, but when it stopped working, it was full of water.  A few previous loads didn't spin the water out completely so I thought it may have been off balance. I don't know if this is something that can be repaired or if I need to replace it. Please let me know. Thank you.

ANSWER: If the tub is full of water and the machine is dead, I would be looking at the lid switch assembly.  When turning to a fill cycle, it is already full of water so it will not fill more.  Since the lid switch is most likely shorted, it will not turn on the motor to agitate or drain.  Part number for the lid switch is 8318084 and your cost is 21.95 + 6.95 shipping.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

QUESTION: Ok.  I removed all of the water from the washer, then it ran but got stuck at the spin cycle.  So would that be the same fix?

ANSWER: SO basically, you emptied the water and then turned to a wash cycle....it filled and then went dead, CORRECT?  

Eric

QUESTION: Yes. That is correct.

Answer
Replace the lid switch as I had recommended above.  Order through us and we will guid you through the installation if necessary.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  https://www.affordableappliance.com/orderform.php  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion