Major Appliances/Clothes Washer

I have a Kenmore White 600 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity Top-Load Washer that has started to "hang" at the start point of the "heavy duty" wash cycle (it will continue in that spot unendingly). If I push the knob in (stopping the washer) move it to a lesser amount of wash time and then re-pull the knob it seems to finish the rest of the cycles ok. I'm wondering if you can steer me toward an answer of what to replace (part wise) that would be causing this. Thank You - Dean

The model number you have submitted to us is incomplete or not correct for your unit.  In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Not sure where you got the "Please buy from us" I simply requested the complete model number of your unit so I could take a look at it and answer with a more professional response....  Kenmore makes nothing and especially appliances.  Many manufactures makes appliances with the Kenmore name on it.  I have no idea what to even tell you without a model number so I can do research and see who exactly made the unit you have for Kenmore.  SO....if you want to start over and supply the model number, I would be happy to do some research and offer suggestions to resolve your issue.  I am vbery good at what I do and you make me sound like a dork.  

Respectfully, Eric Campion

Your Comment:  Comment - I'm sorry to say for the first time in the many times I've used this service I got a form response and a "please buy from us" not any kind of answer that made sense to the question.

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business