Major Appliances/kenmore washer cyle not spinning

i have a kenmore top load washer 110.20722990....serial CJ-3416532
that stops right before the final spin does not do it all the time...setting on regular wash.....thanks

can you also send a email reply to  

Sure sounds like the timer to me.  Next time this happens....right at the point it stops....reach up and grab the timer knob and wiggles it a little.....up and down...left to right....  See if it starts the machine again....   Let me know...  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business