Major Appliances/washer recomendation

I am in the market for a new washer. Was wondering which brand has the best reliability? I'm looking at a top loading HE washer 4.0 Cu ft. Also, could tell me if the front loading washers are really worth the extra money?

In my opinion, Whirlpool is your best bet for the money, reliability and service.  This company has been the most stable in the 37 years I have been in this industry.  Parts are readily available as they cover approximately 60% of the Appliance Industry market.  Top load verses front load is a matter of choice.  Personally I own the Whirlpool front load duets full size with the pedestals.  I have had them in my home over four years without any problems at all.  They have paid for themselves already and now I consider I actually make money on them each and every time we use them.  While more expensive, you can do 1/3 more clothing in a single load and use 1/3 less water and laundry detergent.  They spin like a top and the clothing as put in the dryer have a smaller drying time thus saving electricity, wear and tear on your clothing.  I hope this helps....  Good Luck in your decision.

Eric Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business