Major Appliances/washer recomendation

Question
I am in the market for a new washer. Was wondering which brand has the best reliability? I'm looking at a top loading HE washer 4.0 Cu ft. Also, could tell me if the front loading washers are really worth the extra money?

Thanks,

Edward

Answer
In my opinion, Whirlpool is your best bet for the money, reliability and service.  This company has been the most stable in the 37 years I have been in this industry.  Parts are readily available as they cover approximately 60% of the Appliance Industry market.  Top load verses front load is a matter of choice.  Personally I own the Whirlpool front load duets full size with the pedestals.  I have had them in my home over four years without any problems at all.  They have paid for themselves already and now I consider I actually make money on them each and every time we use them.  While more expensive, you can do 1/3 more clothing in a single load and use 1/3 less water and laundry detergent.  They spin like a top and the clothing as put in the dryer have a smaller drying time thus saving electricity, wear and tear on your clothing.  I hope this helps....  Good Luck in your decision.

Eric Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion