Major Appliances/110.87562602 Overheating

I've seen other issue like this but what I have is an intermitting overheating issue. Shop vac used to confirm no blockage, replace thermal switch, and thermistor and still having intermitting overheating issue? Coils heat up cycle off with no issue until it happens. I can't pinpoint any pattern it just happens.
Thanks for any direction that need to be taken.

Since you replaced the thermistor, that is the only item used to turn off the heat.  All the other thermostats are safety's.  They are not operating.  At a given resistance reading from the thermister to the control board located on top of the dryer drum, the on board relay closes to get heat and opens to stop heat.  A intermitting problem would suggest to me this control is defective....most likely a burning contact within the heater relay itself.  Part number for this control is W10111606.  If I can help further, I am here...

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business