Major Appliances/110.87562602 Overheating

Question
I've seen other issue like this but what I have is an intermitting overheating issue. Shop vac used to confirm no blockage, replace thermal switch, and thermistor and still having intermitting overheating issue? Coils heat up cycle off with no issue until it happens. I can't pinpoint any pattern it just happens.
Thanks for any direction that need to be taken.

Answer
Since you replaced the thermistor, that is the only item used to turn off the heat.  All the other thermostats are safety's.  They are not operating.  At a given resistance reading from the thermister to the control board located on top of the dryer drum, the on board relay closes to get heat and opens to stop heat.  A intermitting problem would suggest to me this control is defective....most likely a burning contact within the heater relay itself.  Part number for this control is W10111606.  If I can help further, I am here...

Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion