Major Appliances/leaking washer

Question
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis washer model 110.27042602 which leaks water from under the machine. It seems as if the water leaks around the time washer drains water. I am leaning towards a drain pump problem and would like to know how to get to the pump. Don't know how the machine cabinet disassembles and want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Are there any videos that I can use for reference? Thank you again for any help on the matter.
Best Regards,
Lou

Answer
To change a pump on your unit, it is best completed from the bottom of the unit.  I normally pull the unit away from the wall about 2 feet.....  next,  I tilt the unit back against the wall.  Now I lay on the floor and check this unit.  That is what I would also do to determine where the leak is coming from.  You can determine where the leak is coming from by looking on the floor and seeing the area the water is leaking.  Once known, isolate the leak and let me know and I will instruct further....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion