Major Appliances/water in salt tank

My husband and I noticed that there is a lot of water in the salt tank of our water softener (we wrote earlier about the noise of a waterfall produced earlier, too) -and we now wonder if it's normal for lots of water to be in the salt tank - it looks like a small swimming pool in there.  There is enough salt in there - it's just that there is also lots of water too. Thanks

Again....I do not work on them....My own at home started leaking.  I simply by-passed the plumbing and did away with it.  Our town has good water as far as I am concerned.  If your water does not suds well then you might want to look into getting your unit looked at.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business