Major Appliances/Dishwasher leaving black grease spots

For the past several weeks, when I unload my dishwasher, I find tons of small to tiny black grease spots all over plastic items in the load. They smear like car grease when I touch them and only come off by rubbing with a dry cloth. I have cleaned the dishwasher and scrubbed the new silverware basket that I bought around the time the problem started. I have also switched back to a better detergent. Also, the motor has recently been running super loud.  What could be the problem as I'm still getting the spots. Thanks!!!'

In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business