Major Appliances/Dishwasher leaving black grease spots

Question
For the past several weeks, when I unload my dishwasher, I find tons of small to tiny black grease spots all over plastic items in the load. They smear like car grease when I touch them and only come off by rubbing with a dry cloth. I have cleaned the dishwasher and scrubbed the new silverware basket that I bought around the time the problem started. I have also switched back to a better detergent. Also, the motor has recently been running super loud.  What could be the problem as I'm still getting the spots. Thanks!!!'

Answer
In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:  http://www.affordableappliance.com/Tips/modelnumbers.htm   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion