Major Appliances/Gas Wall Oven Flames

I have a GE gas self-cleaning gas wall oven.  When the oven is turned on it sometimes takes unusually long to ignite.  When it does ignite the flames which are blue in color come up from under the pan around the front and back of the oven.  There is also a smell of gas. This oven has been serviced numerous times in the past for not igniting, building up gas and even exploding enough to blow the door opened.  The oven has been completely rebuilt but still has the above problem.

We now have completely stopped using the oven.

Please advise.

I need to see your system....  In order for us to provide you accurate information and supply you with the correct manufactures part numbers , we will need the complete model number, serial number and batch or series numbers (if applicable) found on a business card size metal/foil plate.  If you are having difficulty locating this identification label, follow this link which will take you to our Website where we have pictures of common locations where your model number ID label can be found.  Here is the link:   Once you have the updated information, please reply to this email.  Eric Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business