Major Appliances/Kenmore Washer spins slow

Hi Eric, Our wonderful Kenmore 70 series model 22722100 top load washer has suddenly started spinning slowly in the spin cycle. Everything else works fine but the spin cycle is just a lame listless go-round.  I'm guessing this is a transmission issue??  Thanks so much!

Complete model number is 110.22722100 and you have a very good washing machine.  I am suspecting a clutch is the issue.  I can install one in about 20 minutes start to finish.  Cost for a new clutch is about 45.00.  To verify, you will need to take machine apart.  Do you know how to do this or will you be calling some one in to repair this unit?

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business