Major Appliances/Removal of front panel

Hello Eric!  My best to you.

I have a Kenmore Dryer Item# 02690311000 Mfr. Model# 90311 and would like to do a little maintenance by removing the panel to clean the accumulating lint.  I used to do this with our older dryer that had screws.  This one seems not to have any screws (link to the dryer PDF manual:

Would you please let me know how to remove the front panel so I can do maintenance cleaning on this unit?

Thanks and my best as always!

Hello Joey,
         Would love to help however the model number you provided is not a valid model number.  Open the dryer door and do not look on the door but rather in the area the door closes against for a label witht he complete model and serial numbers.  The model number will begin with three bold digits followed by a period and 7-10 more digits.  Supply this information and I will instruct further.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business