Major Appliances/samsung french door fridge

freezer not freezing, fridge is fine. replaced control board and fan in freezer . freezer is 67 degrees. unit is 4 1/2 model #RF265ABPN

Sorry Mark....I do not work on the brand name Samsung.  I am not familiar with their products and do not have any info to share with you.  Please try one of the other AllExperts....

Thanks for your request...perhaps another appliance in the future...  Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business