Major Appliances/Whirlpool Washer "Moaning"

Question
We have a fairly new Whirlpool Cabrio washer model number WTW5640XW0 that makes a "moaning" sound when the drum turns on start up and during spin. This sound seems to be getting louder over the last couple of weeks.

What could cause this and is there an actual repair manual for this machine? I have the manual that came with it but nothing listed in the troubleshooting section describes the problem.

Thanks?

Chris

Answer
Describe moaning please.  Does it sound like a bearing going out on the machine and even louder in the spin cycle?  Is the machine complete it's loads?  With the machine off and empty, does the tub turn freely without any resistance at all?  Can you tell if the machine is floating?  I can probably come up with a manual.  Normally 20.00 in download format PDF or I can print a copy and mail it to you for 30.00.  Your choice....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion