Major Appliances/WHIRLPOOL WASHER Model #lsr7233eq0.

WHIRLPOOL WASHER Model #lsr7233eq0.  Hi Eric, The spin cycle and Agitator on my washer stooped working and make a loud clicking noise.  The water fills and drains completely.  I think I may have abused the poor reliable thing by washing pillows and letting it spin out of balance.  :(  Any thoughts?

I think your drive coupling has broken.  This item connects the motor to the transmission.  Do you have tools and know how to use them?  You up for this repair or simply will call someone in to make the repair for you.  I feel it is a easy fix worth repairing.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business