Major Appliances/GE Profile Double Oven

QUESTION: We have a GE Profile Double Oven with black panel doors that I want to convert the panels to Stainless Steel. Can this be done? Model # JT952BOF1BB. THANK YOU

ANSWER: Part number for the outer door assemblies in stainless steel is WB56T10122.  Unfortunately I do not have these and neither do any of my suppliers.  I can special order them for 350.00 each.   Good Luck in your search, Eric

QUESTION: How do we go about ordering the item x 2 and would also need the handles?Please advise cost and expected delivery. Thanks

ANSWER: Hello Darrell....I can also supply the door handles in stainless steel  under part number WB15T10107.  Cost is 99.99 each. The stainless steel doors under part number WB56T10122 at 350.00 each....totaling 899.98 + shipping. If you can supply the city and state, I will quote shipping on all four of these items.  We can ship on Monday if interested.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

QUESTION: There is a black divider between the 2 ovens and the control dials cover is black. Can those be changed to stainless. If so, please give the item # and cost. Thanks

According to the look-up, the middle separator is black on the stainless steel models.  The top control panel with touchpad is part number WB36T10599 and your cost is 229.95. See Picture attached.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this e-mail or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business