Major Appliances/GE Profile washing machine

I have a GE Profile washing machine
Model # WMSE4190A0WW
Serial # GA140683G

The front wheel that the drive belt runs on has come off the shaft. I put the wheel back on the shaft but do not know what holds it up in place.

There is a little clutch spring clip that hold the clutch/pulley on the motor on the motor shaft.  Part number is WH1X2733 and costs about 2.00.  You should be able to find locally.  If not we do have but will have to also change some shipping.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business