Major Appliances/Low Water Softener Pressure - Kenmore Ultrasoft 100

Question
We were given a Kenmore Ultrasoft 100 Water Softener for free and I installed it with a neighbor. Everything has been working fine and we are getting soft water. I have noticed though that there is a drop in water pressure. Pressure seems fine when one shower is on but when we turn on a second shower there is a definite drop in water pressure.

Upper basket was not blocked and lower basket was not blocked either. I pulled the whole tube out and checked both. The resin is in small orange beads. I ran super iron out through it last night but didn't see any noticeable difference in pressure. Thoughts?

Answer
I really do not work on these units....however, repairing appliances for 36 years, Good pressure in means good pressure out unless there is a mineral deposit build up inside the unit.  I think you got a worn water softener with a build up of mineral deposits inside.  If you need verification, please try one of the other allExperts.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion