Major Appliances/Oven Door

I have a tappen stove...I can not close the door all the way.It is a tappen series 110...model # 30 2272 23/03 serial # vf42401256...Do I have to remove door to get to the problem.If I have to remove the door I need those instruction so I can see if there is a problem with the hinges..Any help would be appreciated
Thank you,

Open the oven door open about 1/4 of the way and then grab the outer door one each side and lift up.  The door should slide off the hinges.  Inspect the hinges and left me know if you can obviously see a problem.  The oven door springs are built into the oven door hinge.  If they need replaced, let me know and I will supply you part number, pricing and availability.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business