Major Appliances/Question

Question
Good day
I was doing a risk assessment on a property and have the following question.
Dryers are one of the most dangerous appliances when it comes to fire risks.
Are there any types of clothes dryers (brands) that reduce or eliminate the fire risk element.
What type(s) would you recommend that are the most safe.

Answer
Fires caused by dryers are 99% of the time customer neglect and or improper venting and installation.  This is very rarely ever disclosed when you read and or hear about it in the paper or on TV.  My personal preference in appliances is by far WHIRLPOOL.  If I can help further.....    Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion