Major Appliances/Question

Good day
I was doing a risk assessment on a property and have the following question.
Dryers are one of the most dangerous appliances when it comes to fire risks.
Are there any types of clothes dryers (brands) that reduce or eliminate the fire risk element.
What type(s) would you recommend that are the most safe.

Fires caused by dryers are 99% of the time customer neglect and or improper venting and installation.  This is very rarely ever disclosed when you read and or hear about it in the paper or on TV.  My personal preference in appliances is by far WHIRLPOOL.  If I can help further.....    Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business