Major Appliances/used viking fridge

I found a beautiful viking fridge on craigslist. looks like its a $6000 fridge...asking price $600. Looks practically new.

A to good to be true story. Well, hes willing to let me come see it, plugged in and going.

Any things I can do to send this thing through its paces and see if its defective in some way??

Not really.....take a thermometer and make sure the freezer section is at 5 degrees or lower and the refrigerator at 34-35 with both setting at the middle.  Other than that, to see a defrost problem the unit would have to have been running for a week or two.  Sounds like a very good deal.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business