Major Appliances/used viking fridge

Question
I found a beautiful viking fridge on craigslist. looks like its a $6000 fridge...asking price $600. Looks practically new.

A to good to be true story. Well, hes willing to let me come see it, plugged in and going.

Any things I can do to send this thing through its paces and see if its defective in some way??

Answer
Not really.....take a thermometer and make sure the freezer section is at 5 degrees or lower and the refrigerator at 34-35 with both setting at the middle.  Other than that, to see a defrost problem the unit would have to have been running for a week or two.  Sounds like a very good deal.  Good Luck, Eric  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion