Major Appliances/vibration of a washing machine

I have developed an app to measure the speed of washing machine.

But people in forum
say that this app can not work.

I need an opinion from an expert.

ANSWER: I am not the expert to tell you that in this instance.  With this in mind, your device is measuring vibration and on a perfect machine, leveled on a perfect floor would/should vibrate the same.  How to calculate vibration into rotation speed of the drum is beyond me.  If the floor was a little off, more vibration would occur and thus your device would record higher speed.  Unprofessionally, I would say this would not work.  

Good Luck.....would be nice to have an app for that.  I do have an iPhone.

Eric Camppion

QUESTION: thatīs would be great if you can test the app.

this is the Promo code:  EJYXTEYW3JPF

here the link:

Not sure how to do that.....I clicked on the link but there is no where to enter a promotion code.  It wants me to purchase the app.   Eric

Figured it out.....   Got it....over the next few days/weeks/ I will try this app for you.  I work on a lot of machines in a weeks time...      Thanks, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business