Major Appliances/Westinghouse KFH35 Broil Element

I recently acquired this 1960s era oven in near mint condition, but the broil element was not installed. Upon closer inspection I'm not even certain that the broil element I received with the oven is the correct type- model no. q138063

Is this the one I should use? If not, what model number am I looking for?

I did searching for this model number in older microfiche look-up and I am not able to match this model number as submitted to me anywhere.....   Does the broil element mount in the unit....Got pictures of where it goes and the connections on the element....Pictures I might be able to offer advice....

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business