Major Appliances/Westinghouse OL-24

Built in Oven
Built in Oven  

Range Top
Range Top  
I have an old 1950's built in stainless range and cooktop.  All in working order including the original manuals for both the range and the cooktop.  How much would this be worth?

Actually I have a whole building filled with older appliances.  Finding a buyer is the tough part.  List it on local bulletin boards in your area.  cost....  That depends on the need of the purchaser....  There is no set price listed for older items.   100-200 would be fair.  

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business