Major Appliances/Frigidaire Microwave hinge loose

Question
I have a model PLMVZ169GC over the range Frigidaire microwave oven.  (2007) When opening the door all the way the door drops.  I removed the door and the lower hinge appears to have a screw hole (but no threads) where a bolt or screw is missing.  (No issues with the door) There is also a pin hole just above this hole and what appears to be a hairline crack between this "bolt" hole and the pin hole.  There is also a hole below the upper hinge but no bolt there either.  The hinge (almost more of a bracket) appears to be one piece behind the front of the microwave which attaches to the door at the top and bottom.  Top is not loose.  I tried a machine screw but the door would not seat properly.  I'm not even sure there was ever a bolt there.  I can send a pic if needed.  Sorry if this isn't too clear but it is sort of hard to describe.  Thanks.  Andy

Answer
You are correct....  I am confused and a picture would be worth that thousand words everyone speaks of.  Most often, the outer shell must come off to access the door hinges attached to the body itself.   Let me take a looksie and see what I can do for you.

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at http://www.affordableappliance.com  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion