You are here:

Major Appliances/ge washer wjrr4170e1


When I remove the agitator, the part underneath is all corroded. What is that part and would it be worth repairing.
Thank you.

That is called an agitator drive bell.  It is made of plastic and does discolor and corrode over the years depending on the condition of your water.  Part number is WH43X10032 and your cost is 8.95 for a new one that includes a new bolt.  Shipping would depend  on where you live.  Should you choose to order, follow this link to our website where you can scroll down and fill out the secure order form to process your order.  If you have any problems, concerns or need further information, feel free to reply to this email or for Parts Order Only, call 570-622-6441.  Keep in mind ordering through us helps continue this free on-line help available for you and many others.  Help those that help you.  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric & Ann Campion

Major Appliances

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Eric Campion


We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at


36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]