Major Appliances/Refrigerator leaking from freezer

Hi Eric,
I am a fellow expert - I answer questions in Home repair and Water Quality and Treatment.  

I have a Whirlpool over/under refrigerator.  There is a leak of water from the freezer compartment along the back wall of the refrigerator.  It is continuous and is probably about 5 oz. per day.  Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for your time Eric!

I am thinking a blocked evaporator drain line.  When you say back wall of the refrigerator section, are you speaking of the refrigerator section on the inside?  If so, please supply me the model number and brand of the init and I will instruct further......

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business