Major Appliances/Estate Washing Machine

My washing machine (at least ten years old) just today began making pounding sounds near the end of spin cycle and gave off a burning smell. I removed a quilt from the load that I was washing, and the problem stopped completely. Was my washing machine just overstuffed or could there another problem?

So all loads after the over stuffing were okay?  An out of balance load could have caused the problem you experienced.  Let us know and when replying, please supply your model number so we can see your machine as you do.....  

Waiting to hear from you,
Eric and Ann Campion

P.S. Please keep in mind we help pay our staff with earnings from parts sales.  Help us keep this valuable service free and order your parts from us. Visit our website for additional help at  or for Parts Order Only, Call 1-570-622-6441

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business