Major Appliances/Tappan Stove

Question
Hi, I am going to purchase a 1948 Tappan Deluxe, model AV6657. It is a natural gas stove and I need to convert it to propane. I saw a similar question on here for a Tappan, but it was quite a few years ago and I don't know if the answer would still apply and to a stove of this age. I am wanting to know what the steps are for me to do this and if it is overly complicated? Thank you!

Answer
Most often the OLDER units did not need anything to convert the units from natural to propane.  Flip the regulator and screw down the orifices to restrict the gas flow.  If not sure, call in someone local to your area to do this for you.  Good Luck, Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion