Major Appliances/Washer

Question
I guess I spoke too soon earlier. I put the old drive block back on and tightened it good, and then I washed three loads. On the third wash, it started doing the same thing again. How can you tell if a drive block is worn?

Thanks

Answer
At this point only you can do that.  Pop the agitator and check to see if the drive block is still in place.  When tightening the nut, we have a special tool called a spanner wrench that fits into the four slot and we pound it with a hammer till it is real tight.  Let me know what you find and your thoughts.

Eric

Major Appliances

Eric Campion