Major Appliances/Washer

I guess I spoke too soon earlier. I put the old drive block back on and tightened it good, and then I washed three loads. On the third wash, it started doing the same thing again. How can you tell if a drive block is worn?

At this point only you can do that.  Pop the agitator and check to see if the drive block is still in place.  When tightening the nut, we have a special tool called a spanner wrench that fits into the four slot and we pound it with a hammer till it is real tight.  Let me know what you find and your thoughts.

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business